How to stop your Samsung phone from killing background apps
This tutorial will show you step by step how to stop your Samsung phone from killing background apps.
1. Open your phone's settings.
2. Scroll down to Apps and open it.
3. Tap on the three-dot menu icon located in the top-right corner of your phone's screen.
4. Tap on Special access.
5. Tap on Optimize battery usage.
6. Tap on the drop-down arrow next to Apps not optimized.
7. Select All.
8. Find the app or apps you want to keep running in the background and tap on the app or on the toggle button next to it to turn it off.
How to get the Google search bar back on a Samsung phone
How to change the navigation button order on a Samsung phone
How to empty trash on a Samsung phone (step by step)
How to hide apps on a Samsung phone (step by step)