How to get the Google search bar back on a Samsung phone
This tutorial will show you step by step how to get the Google search bar back on the home screen on a Samsung phone.
This tutorial works for all Samsung phones with Android 7, 8, 9, and 10, such as the Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, Note 7, S8, Note 8, S9, Note 9, S10, Note 10, A71, A51, A50s, A30s, and all other types.
How to put the Google search bar back on the home screen on a Samsung Galaxy
1. Make sure there's enough space for the Google search bar on your phone's home screen.
2. Long press (tap and hold) on an empty space on your phone's home screen until you see the Widgets option.
3. Tap on Widgets.
4. Find the Google widget and tap on it.
5. Long press (tap and hold) on the Google search bar.
6. Drag the search bar to where you want it to appear on the home screen.
7. Tap on an empty space on the home screen.
The Google search bar is now back on the home screen.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to disable Google Assistant on a Samsung phone
How to block a phone number on a Samsung phone
YouTube: How to get the Google search bar back on a Samsung phone