How to move the Windows 11 taskbar to the left (step by step)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to move the Windows 11 taskbar to the left side of your screen.
1. Right-click on the Start menu button and then click on Settings. You can also press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open settings.
2. Click on Personalization located in the left menu.
3. Click on Taskbar.
4. Click on Taskbar behaviors.
5. At Taskbar alignment, you click on the selection menu and select Left.
The Windows 11 taskbar has now been moved to the left side of your screen.
6. You can close the settings window now.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to keep your laptop on when the lid is closed on Windows 11
How to open a new File Explorer window in Windows 11
How to hide the language bar in Windows 11
How to make File Explorer stop grouping files by date