How to pin a batch (.bat) file to Windows 10 taskbar or start menu
This tutorial will show you step by step how to pin a batch (.bat) file to the taskbar or start menu in Windows 10.
1. Right-click on an empty space on your desktop, go to New, and then click on Shortcut.
2. Enter the following text:
cmd /c "full path to your batch file"
cmd /c "D:\Tools\test.bat"
3. Click on the Next button located in the bottom right corner of the window.
4. Enter a name for the shortcut.
5. Click on the Finish button located in the bottom right corner of the window.
6. Right-click on the newly created shortcut and then click on Pin to Start or Pin to taskbar.
The batch file is now pinned to the start menu or taskbar.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to pin any folder to the taskbar in Windows 10
How to remove items from the taskbar in Windows 10
How to change the color of only the taskbar in Windows 10
How to make the Windows 10 taskbar more or fully transparent
How to hide the Recycle Bin from the desktop in Windows 10