How to hide your last seen and online status on WhatsApp Web
This tutorial will show you step by step how to hide your last seen and online status on WhatsApp Web (web.whatsapp.com).
The steps on this page work in all web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Opera, Brave, and all other web browsers.
1. Open your web browser (e.g., Google Chrome).
2. Visit https://web.whatsapp.com.
3. Make sure you're logged in.
4. Click on the ⁝ menu icon.
5. Click on Settings.
6. Click on Privacy.
7. Click on Last seen and online.
8. Under “Who can see my last seen”, you select Nobody.
9. Under “Who can see when I'm online”, you select Same as last seen.
Your “last seen” and “online” status are now hidden.
10. You can now close the settings.
WhatsApp privacy settings: last seen, online, read receipts
How to prevent your WhatsApp account from being hacked
How to block someone on WhatsApp without opening their message
How to silence calls from unknown numbers on WhatsApp
How to disable “WhatsApp Web is currently active” notification
How to change a WhatsApp chat background on an Android phone