How to remove sound from a video in Windows 10
This tutorial will show you step by step how to remove sound from a video in Windows 10.
Windows 10 comes with a built-in video editor, and you can use this video editor to perform basic video editing tasks, including removing audio from videos.
1. Click on the start menu button and then click on Video Editor.
You can also type video editor in the Windows search bar and then click on Video Editor when it appears.
Or you can also click on the start menu button and then click on Photos. The video editor is also built into the Photos app.
2. Click on the New Video Project button in the upper left corner.
Or click on New video in the upper right corner and then click on New video project.
A “Name your video” window will appear.
3. Type a name for your new video project.
4. Click on the OK button.
5. Click on the + Add button in the Project library section in top left corner.
6. Click on From this PC.
A small “Open” window will appear.
7. Within the window, you go to the location on your computer where the video is.
8. Select the video.
9. Click on the Open button.
The Windows 10 video editor will now load your video file.
10. Right-click on the video and then click on Place in storyboard.
You can also select the video and then click on Place in storyboard.
11. In the storyboard section, and on the video thumbnail, you click on the small speaker icon.
12. Click again on the speaker icon to mute the audio.
13. When you're done editing the video, you click on Finish video in the upper right corner.
A “Finish your video” window will appear.
14. Select a video quality.
15. Click on the Export button.
A “Save as” window will appear.
16. Select a location on your computer where you want to save the new video.
17. At File name, you can enter a name for the new video.
18. Click on the Export button.
The Windows 10 video editor will now export your new soundless video.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to remove sound from a video
How to extract audio from a video
How to convert MP4 to MP3
How to merge multiple videos into one
How to convert videos
How to convert MKV to MP4