How to pin a batch (.bat) file to Windows 10 taskbar or start menu
This tutorial will show you step by step how to pin a batch (.bat) file to the taskbar or start menu in Windows 10.
1. Right-click on the desktop, go to New, and then click on Shortcut.
2. Enter the following text:
cmd /c "full path to your batch file"
cmd /c "D:\Tools\test.bat"
3. Click on the Next button located in the bottom right corner of the window.
4. Enter a name for the shortcut.
5. Click on the Finish button located in the bottom right corner of the window.
6. Right-click on the newly created shortcut and then click on Pin to Start or Pin to taskbar.
The batch file is now pinned to the start menu or taskbar.