How to scan and read QR codes on a Samsung phone (without app)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to scan and read QR codes on a Samsung phone without using an extra app.
This tutorial works for all Samsung Galaxy phones that have Android 7, 8 and 9.
Scan and read QR codes on a Samsung phone
1. Open de Samsung Internet web browser. This browser is pre-installed on every Samsung phone.
2. Tap on the menu button (≡) located in the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Useful features.
5. Tap on the toggle button next to QR code scanner to enable this feature.
6. Go back to the homepage.
7. Tap on the QR code icon located in the top right corner. Note: If you don't see the QR code icon, then tap on the address (URL) bar of the browser.
8. Now you can scan and read the QR code with your phone.
Maybe you're also interested in: