How to merge multiple images into one PDF file in Windows 10
This tutorial will show you step by step how to merge (combine) multiple JPEG, PNG or GIF images into one PDF file in Windows 10 without using any extra software.
How to combine multiple images into one PDF file in Windows 10
1. Go to the photos you want to combine into one PDF file.
2. Select all the pictures.
3. Right-click on the selected images and then click on Print.
4. At Printer, you select Microsoft Print to PDF (if not selected yet).
5. At Paper size, you can select a paper size, like:
- B4 (JIS)
- B5 (JIS)
Statement and A5 do not work for multiple images.
6. There's also an option for selecting the quality (e.g., 600 x 600).
7. Select a layout in the right panel.
8. If you want the images to appear completely (in full width and height), then you will need to uncheck the Fit picture to frame option located below the pictures (bottom of the window).
The Fit picture to frame option zooms images to eliminate blank space (might cut off edges of images).
9. If you want more copies of your PDF file, then select the amount of copies you want at Copies of each picture located below the photos (bottom of the window).
10. When you're done, you click on the Print button in the bottom right corner of the window.
Microsoft Windows will now merge your images into one PDF file.
11. When it's complete, you select a location on your PC where you want to save the PDF file.
12. At File name, you enter a name for your PDF file.
13. When you're ready, you click on the Save button.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to resize multiple images at once in Windows 8 and 10
How to resize multiple pictures in Windows 7, 8 and 10 without software
How to resize multiple images at once online
How to make part of a photo blurry
How to replace a color in a photo using GIMP
How to crop an image into a circle shape
How to resize an image using Paint 3D on Windows 10