How to make your web browser open on startup on Windows 10
This tutorial will show you step by step how to make Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Brave, or another web browser open on startup on Windows 10.
1. Click on the Windows start menu button.
2. Right-click on the web browser's name > More > Open file location.
3. Right-click on the web browser's shortcut and then click on Copy.
4. Right-click on the Windows start menu button and then click on Run.
A “Run” window will open.
You can also press the [Windows] + [R] keyboard keys at the same time to open a “Run” window.
5. Type shell:startup in the “Run” window.
6. Click on the OK button or press the [Enter] keyboard key.
This command will open the Startup folder.
You can find the Startup folder here:
7. Right-click in the Startup folder and then click on Paste to copy the web browser's shortcut into this folder.
Your web browser will now automatically open on startup.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to make Chrome, Edge, Brave always open in full screen
How to make Chrome, Edge, Firefox always open in private mode
How to change the default search engine in Chrome and Edge
How to delete your Microsoft Edge sync data
How to delete your Google Chrome sync data
How to save a webpage as PDF in Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and Brave