How to automatically open a website on startup on Windows 11
This tutorial will show you step by step how to automatically open a website on startup on Windows 11.
How to open a website or webpage when your computer starts
1. Open your web browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge or Firefox).
2. Go to the website or webpage you want to open automatically when your PC starts.
3. Once the website or page is open, right-click on the Windows start menu button and then click Run.
A “Run” window will open.
You can also press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard simultaneously to open a “Run” window.
shell:startup in the “Run” window.
5. Click on the OK button or Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
This command opens the “Startup” folder.
You can find the “Startup” folder in the following location in Windows Explorer:
6. Make sure the Windows Explorer window and web browser window are both visible.
7. Drag the URL (Internet address) of the website or web page to the “Startup” folder. To drag a URL, left-click the browser lock (padlock) icon next to the URL (web address), hold down the left mouse button, drag the URL to the “Startup” folder, and then release the left mouse button.
That's it! The website or web page will automatically start up with your computer the next time.