How to Delete a User Account on a Playstation 3
Want to delete a user account and profile on your Playstation 3?
Then you've landed on the right page, because here I will show you step by step how to do this.
Playstation 3 User Accounts
The Sony Playstation 3 is a gaming console that lets you create user accounts or also called profiles.
If you have more people in your home that like to play video games then everyone can create its own user account with password on the Ps3.
When you want to sell your ps3, have a account that's no longer needed, or just want to start a new account, then you may want to delete a user account on your playstation 3.
When you delete a Ps3 user account, you will loose saved data, messages, trophies, internet browser bookmarks, history and settings, themes and other information from that account.
Delete a User Account on a Ps3
1. Turn on your Playstation 3.
2. Only the current user can be deleted so thats why you need to log into the user account that you want to delete.
3. Press with the Δ triangle button of your controller on the icon of the Ps3 user account that you want to delete.
Think about it before you continue because you will loose saved data, messages, trophies, internet browser bookmarks, history and settings, themes and other information from that account.
4. Press with the X button on "Delete".
5. Choose "Yes" to continue.
6. Choose "Yes" again to delete the Playstation 3 user account.