How to burn photos to CD in Windows 11 (step by step)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to burn photos to a CD in Windows 11 without using any extra program or tool.
You don't need to use an extra program for burning photos onto a CD in Windows 11 because Windows 11 has a built-in tool for burning CDs, and this guide will teach you how to use this tool.
1. Insert a blank (empty) CD into the CD/DVD burner drive of your PC.
2. Open File Explorer.
3. Open the folder that contains the photos you want to burn to CD.
4. Select all photos. You can select all photos at once by pressing the Ctrl + A keys on your keyboard.
5. Click on the ⋯ (3 dots) located in the top menu of File Explorer.
6. Click on Burn to disc.
7. A “Burn a Disc” window will appear. In this window, you enter a name for your CD.
8. Select the With a CD/DVD player option.
9. Click on Next.
10. A new File Explorer window will open, and it will open the CD/DVD drive folder. Click on the ⋯ (3 dots) located in the top menu of File Explorer.
11. Click on Finish burning.
12. A “Burn to Disc” window will appear. In this window, you can edit the title of your CD.
13. You can select a recording speed.
14. Click on Next located at the bottom of the window.
Windows 11 File Explorer will now burn your photos to your CD.
CD and DVD
How to burn a CD or DVD on Windows 11 (step by step)
How to burn pictures to a CD or DVD on Windows 10 (4 easy ways)