How to Burn a MP3 CD in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
This tutorial will show you step by step how to burn MP3 music files and/or folders to a CD in Windows 7, 8 and 10 without using any special CD burning software.
Windows 7, 8 and 10 have a built-in disc burning feature which allows you to burn a MP3 disc.
Burn a MP3 CD in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
Windows allows you to burn CDs without installing any third-party CD burning software.
Tip: If you want to create and burn a easy to navigate Mp3 CD, then you should place all your Mp3 files in folders and burn the folders to a CD.
Follow these steps to make and burn a MP3 CD:
1. Insert a blank CD into the CD/DVD burner drive of your PC.
2. Go to the location on your computer where the music is stored that you want to burn to a CD.
3. Select all the Mp3 files and/or folders.
4. Right-click on the selected files and/or folders, go to "Send to" and choose your CD/DVD burner drive (example: DVD RW Drive (E:)).
A small "Burn a Disc" window will appear.
5. Enter a title for your disc at "Disc title".
6. Select "With a CD/DVD Player" and click on "Next".
Your music will now be copied to your CD/DVD burner drive and it will open in a new window. If not, then go to your CD/DVD burner drive (example: DVD RW Drive (E:)) located at "My Computer" or in the left sidebar of "Windows Explorer" or "File Explorer" (Windows 10).
7. Click on "Manage" located at the top left.
8. Click on "Finish burning".
Windows will start burning your Mp3 music to your CD.
You May Also Like