How to Burn a MP3 CD in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
This tutorial will show you step by step how to burn MP3 music files and/or folders to a CD in Windows 7, 8 and 10 without using any special CD burning software.
Windows 7, 8 and 10 have a built-in disc burning feature which allows you to burn a MP3 disc.
Burn a MP3 CD in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
Windows allows you to burn CDs without installing any third-party CD burning software.
Tip: If you want to create and burn a easy to navigate Mp3 CD, then you should place all your Mp3 files in folders and burn the folders to a CD.
Follow these steps to make and burn a MP3 CD:
- Insert a blank CD into the CD/DVD burner drive of your PC.
- Go to the location on your computer where the music is stored that you want to burn to a CD.
- Select all the Mp3 files and/or folders.
- Right-click on the selected files and/or folders, go to "Send to" and choose your CD/DVD burner drive (example: DVD RW Drive (E:)).
- A small "Burn a Disc" window will appear.
- Enter a title for your disc at "Disc title".
- Select "With a CD/DVD Player" and click on "Next".
- Your music will now be copied to your CD/DVD burner drive and it will open in a new window. If not, then go to your CD/DVD burner drive (example: DVD RW Drive (E:)) located at "My Computer" or in the left sidebar of "Windows Explorer" or "File Explorer" (Windows 10).
- Click on "Manage" located at the top left.
- Click on "Finish burning".
Windows will start burning your Mp3 music to your CD.