How to stop website notifications on Samsung Internet
This tutorial will show you step by step how to stop notifications and notification requests from websites on the Samsung Internet web browser.
Samsung Internet is a mobile web browser for smartphones and tablets developed by Samsung Electronics. The web browser is based on the open-source Chromium project. Samsung Internet comes pre-installed on Samsung Galaxy devices.
How to block website notifications in Samsung Internet
1. Open Samsung Internet.
2. Tap on the ≡ menu button in the bottom right corner.
A pop-up menu will appear.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Sites and downloads.
5. Tap on Notifications.
6. Tap on the ⋮ three-dot icon in the top-right corner.
7. Tap on Allow or block sites.
8. Tap on the toggle switch button to switch it off.
9. Go back to the previous screen.
10. Tap on the ⋮ three-dot icon in the top-right corner.
11. Tap on Notification settings.
12. On the next screen, next to Websites, you tap on the toggle switch button to turn notifications off.
The Samsung Internet web browser will now block notifications and notification requests from all websites.
How to delete saved passwords in Samsung Internet (step by step)