How to hide the language bar in Windows 11 (step by step)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to hide the language bar in Windows 11 – even when you have two or more languages installed on your PC.
The language bar allows you to switch between languages that use different keyboard layouts.
1. Right-click on the Start menu button and then click on Settings. You can also press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open settings.
2. Click on Time & language located in the left menu.
3. Click on Typing.
4. Click on Advanced keyboard settings.
5. Check the Use the desktop language bar when it's available option.
6. Click on Language bar options.
7. In the “Language bar” section, you select the Hidden option.
8. Click on Apply located at the bottom of the window.
9. Click on OK.
The language bar is now hidden.
Another way to remove the language bar from the taskbar is to remove all other languages and keep only one language.
If you like this article, you can buy me a coffee.
Read more articles about Windows