How to disable Firefox suggest (search suggestions) in the address bar
This tutorial will show you step by step how to disable Firefox suggest (search suggestions) in the address bar.
Mozilla's Firefox web browser provides additional search suggestions in the address bar in a “Firefox Suggest” section.
It can also contain sponsored suggestions. Luckily, you can turn it off, and the steps on this page will show you how to do it.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click on the menu button in the upper right corner of Firefox.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Click on Privacy & Security located in the left side menu.
5. Go to the Address Bar section.
6. Uncheck all options (e.g., Browsing history, Bookmarks, Open tabs, Shortcuts, Search engines, etc.).
7. You can now close the settings tab.
Firefox will, from now on, no longer show search suggestions when you use the address bar.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to make Firefox open on startup on Windows 10
How to make Firefox always open in private mode on Windows 10
How to view saved passwords in Firefox
How to save a webpage as PDF in Firefox