How to delete your Microsoft Edge sync data
This tutorial will show you step by step how to delete your Microsoft Edge sync data (bookmarks, settings, extensions, collections, history, passwords, etc.).
As of now, Microsoft Edge can sync the following data:
- Personal info (e.g., addresses, licenses, passport number, etc.)
- Open tabs
- Payments using Microsoft account
Delete your Microsoft Edge sync data
To delete your Microsoft Edge sync data; open settings > Profiles > Sync > Re-sync data to this device > Still having sync problems? Try another option > Reset sync > Reset.
1. Open Microsoft Edge.
2. Click on the … three-dot menu icon located in the top right corner of Microsoft Edge.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Make sure you're in the Profiles section.
5. Click on Sync.
6. Scroll down to the Re-sync data to this device section.
7. Click on Still having sync problems? Try another option.
8. Click on the Reset sync button.
9. A small window will appear and here you click on the Reset button.
Microsoft will now delete your Microsoft Edge sync data from its servers.
10. When the “Reset sync data from Microsoft servers” window appears, you click on the Okay button.
How to delete your Google Chrome sync data (step by step)
How to delete saved passwords in Chrome, Edge and Firefox