How to delete saved passwords in Samsung Internet (step by step)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to delete saved passwords in the Samsung Internet web browser.
1. Open Samsung Internet.
2. Tap on the ≡ menu button in the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Personal data.
5. Tap on Usernames and passwords.
6. Tap on Delete located in the top right corner.
7. Select the password or passwords you want to delete.
Tip: If you want to delete all saved passwords at once, then select the All option in the top left corner.
Note: You can also long-press (tap and hold) on the password you want to delete.
8. Tap on Delete or Delete all located at the bottom.
Samsung Internet will delete the saved password(s).
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to stop website notifications on Samsung Internet
How to delete saved passwords in Chrome, Edge and Brave
How to use Private DNS on an Android phone
How to set up DNS on any Android phone