How to create a QR code for a website in Chrome, Edge, Brave
This tutorial will show you step by step how to create a QR code for a website or webpage in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Brave.
These web browsers have a QR code generator built-in. So you don't need anything extra, like a browser extension or online tool to generate QR codes for websites or web pages.
1. Open your web browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Brave).
2. Visit the website or webpage you want to create a QR code for.
3. Click on the address bar of your web browser.
4. Click on the QR code generator icon next to the URL (web address) of the website or webpage. In Google Chrome, you need to click on the share icon next to the URL (web address) of the website or webpage and then click on QR Code.
Your web browser will now generate a QR code for the website or webpage.
5. You can download the QR code by clicking the download button at the bottom right of the QR code window.