How to change font (text) size on Windows 11 (step by step)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to change font (text) size on your Windows 11 PC.
How to change font (text) size on Windows 11
1. Right-click on the Windows start menu button.
2. Click on Settings. You can also press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open settings.
3. Click on Accessibility in the left menu.
4. Click on Text size.
5. Use the slider to increase or decrease the font (text) size.
6. Click on the Apply button located below the text size slider.
7. You can close the settings window when you're done.