How to Watch Avi Movies with Subtitles on a Xbox 360 and PS3
This tutorial will show you step by step how to watch AVI movies with SRT subtitles on your PS3 or Xbox 360.
You will need to merge the SRT subtitle file with the AVI video file using AVIAddXSubs (Free).
It will only take about 1 or 2 minutes.
AVIAddXSubs is free and you don't need to install it on your PC.
You can download AVIAddXSubs here.
You will only need to unzip the "AVIAddXSub.zip" file.
How to Play Avi Movies on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3
1. Make sure that the SRT subtitle file is placed in the same folder as the AVI video file.
2. Make sure that the SRT subtitle file has exactly the same file name as the AVI video file.
- Movie Name.avi
- Movie Name.srt
3. Open AVIAddXSubs.
4. Click on the ... button located under "File Name(s) (.avi or .srt or .idx). Or Folder(s).....".
5. Go to the location on your computer where the AVI movie is stored.
6. Select the AVI file and click on "Open".
7. Click on "Start".
AVIAddXSubs will now merge the subtitles with the movie in just 1 or 2 minutes.
When it's done you will see a DIVX video file and that's the file you can play on your Xbox 360 or Playstation 3.
Maybe you're also interested in: