How to add an email signature in Gmail (text, logo, website)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to add an email signature in Gmail. You can add text, an image (e.g., logo), and a link (e.g., website) to your email signature.
Watch on YouTube or Odysee.com
- Click on the settings button (gear icon) in the top-right corner.
- Click on See all settings.
- Scroll down to the Signature section.
- Click on + Create new.
- Enter a name for your signature.
- Click on Create.
- You can now type text, add an image (e.g., logo), add a link (e.g., website).
- At Signature defaults > FOR NEW EMAILS USE, you select Signature.
- When you're done, you scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on Save Changes.
If you like this article, you can buy me a coffee.
Read more articles about Internet