How to unlink Facebook from Instagram on Android (step-by-step)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to unlink your Facebook account from your Instagram account on an Android phone.
How to disconnect Facebook from Instagram
1. Open the Instagram application.
2. Go to your profile.
3. Tap on the menu button ⁝ (3 dots) located at the top right corner of the screen to open the options menu.
4. Scroll down and tap on Linked Accounts.
5. Tap on Facebook.
6. Tap on Unlink.
7. Tap on Unlink.
8. Close the Instagram application.
9. Open the Facebook application or visit de Facebook website using your phone's web browser.
10. Tap on the (menu) button.
11. Tap on Settings & Privacy.
12. Tap on Settings.
13. Tap on Apps and Websites.
14. Tap on Logged in with Facebook.
15. Tap on Instagram.
16. Tap on Remove App located at the bottom.
17. You can choose to delete all your Instagram activities, including posts, photos, and videos on Facebook.
19. Tap on Remove.
Your Facebook account is now disconnected from your Instagram account.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to make your Instagram account and profile private on Android and PC
#Instagram #Facebook #Android
How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
What can I do if I forgot my password?