How to turn off sounds on a Samsung phone
This tutorial will show you step by step how to turn off touch, keyboard (typing), charging, or screen lock and unlock sounds on a Samsung phone.
1. Open your phone's settings.
2. Open Sounds and vibration.
3. Scroll down to System sound/vibration control and open it.
4. You can turn a sound off by tapping on the toggle/switch button next to it.
5. You can close the settings screen when you're done.
How to turn off auto brightness on a Samsung phone
How to disable Google Assistant on a Samsung phone
How to disable picture-in-picture on a Samsung phone
How to disable “WhatsApp Web is currently active” notification
How to disable the Bixby button on a Samsung phone
How to disable Samsung Free and remove it from the home screen