How to turn off auto brightness in Windows 11
This tutorial will show you step by step how to turn off auto brightness in Windows 11.
Auto brightness or automatic brightness is also known as adaptive brightness.
1. Right-click on the start menu button and then click on Settings. You can also press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open settings.
2. Make sure you're in the System settings section.
3. Click on Display.
4. In the “Brightness & colour” section, you click on Brightness or the drop-down icon next to the brightness slider.
5. Uncheck the Help improve the battery by optimizing the content shown and brightness option.
6. If you see a Change brightness automatically when lighting changes option, uncheck it.
That's it! Auto brightness is now turned off.
7. You can now close the settings window.
If you like this article, you can buy me a coffee.
Read more articles about Windows