Windows 10 Recycle Bin missing? Here's how to restore it
Windows 10 Recycle Bin missing? This tutorial will show you step by step how to restore the Recycle Bin on your desktop in Windows 10.
1. Click on the start menu button.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Personalization.
You can also open the Personalization settings by right-clicking on the desktop and then click on Personalize.
4. In the left menu, you click on Themes.
5. On the right side, under Related Settings, you click on Desktop icon settings.
A “Desktop Icon Settings” window will appear.
6. Check the checkbox next to Recycle Bin.
7. Click on the Apply button at the bottom of the “Desktop Icon Settings” window.
8. Click on the OK button.
9. You can now close the Settings window.
If the Recycle Bin icon is still missing from your desktop, then right-click on your desktop > View > and make sure the Show desktop icons option is checked.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to hide the Recycle Bin from the desktop in Windows 10
How to show, hide, or resize desktop icons in Windows 10
How to remove items from the taskbar in Windows 10
How to make the Windows 10 taskbar more or fully transparent
How to change the color of only the taskbar in Windows 10