How to resize an image using Paint 3D on Windows 10
This tutorial will show you step by step how to resize an image using Paint 3D on Windows 10.
1. Open Paint 3D by clicking on the start menu button, and then click on Paint 3D.
Or you can also open it by typing Paint 3D in the Windows search bar, and then click on it when it appears in the search results.
2. Click on Menu located in the top left corner.
3. Click on Insert or click on the Browse files button.
A “Open” window will appear.
4. Within this window, you go to the location on your computer where the image is.
5. Select the image.
6. Click on the Open button.
You can also open an image in Paint 3D, by right-clicking on it, and then click on Edit with Paint 3D.
7. Click on Canvas located in the top menu of Paint 3D.
A “Canvas” menu will appear at the right side.
8. Check the Lock aspect ratio and Resize image with canvas options.
9. You can choose to resize the image in pixels or a percentage. Select which option you want by clicking on the selection menu button and then click on the preferred option.
10. Enter the desired size in the Width and/or Height box. For example, if you enter a width, press the Enter key, the height will automatically be resized to match the aspect ratio of the image.
The image will now be resized.
11. Click on Menu located in the top left corner.
12. Click on Save as.
13. Click on Image.
A “Save As” window will appear.
14. Select a location on your PC where you want to save the resized image.
15. In the File name field, you type a name for the image.
16. At Save as type, you can select an image type (e.g., PNG, JPG, GIF, Bitmap, or TIFF).
17. Click on the Save button.
Paint 3D will now save the resized image.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to resize multiple images at once in Windows 8 and 10 without extra software
How to resize multiple images at once in Windows 8 and 10
How to resize multiple images at once online
How to merge multiple images into one PDF file in Windows 10
How to crop an image into a circle shape
How to replace a color in an image using GIMP
How to make part of an image blurry using GIMP