How to reset the Settings app in Windows 10 (step by step)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to reset the Settings app in Windows 10.
If the Settings app isn't working right, not opening, or crashes a lot, then resetting it may fix the problems you have with this app.
1. Click on the Windows start menu button.
2. Right-click on Settings > More > App settings.
3. Scroll down to the Reset section.
4. Click on the Reset button.
A small window will appear with a message that says that the app's data will be permanently deleted.
5. Click on the Reset button to continue.
The Settings app will now be reset.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to disable your PC's power button in Windows 10
How to Remove “Cast to Device” from the context menu in Windows 10
How to stop Windows 10 from turning off your screen
How to make File Explorer open “This PC” in Windows 10
How to clear cache in Windows 10