How to disable your PC's power button in Windows 10
This tutorial will show you step by step how to disable your PC's power button in Windows 10.
1. Right-click on the Windows start menu button and then click on Power Options.
You can also open Settings > System > Power & sleep (left menu) to open Windows 10's Power Options.
Or click on the Windows start menu button, type power options and then click on Power & sleep settings in the results.
2. Click on Additional power settings located at the top right.
A “Power Options” window will appear.
3. Click on Choose what the power buttons do in the top left corner of the window.
4. At When I press the power button, you click on the selection menu button and select Do nothing.
Note: If you're using a laptop, then you will have two selection menus (“On battery” and “Plugged in”).
5. Click on the Save changes button at the bottom of the window.
That's it. You've now disabled the power button of your PC.
You'll still be able to turn your computer on using the power button.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to stop Windows 10 from turning off your screen
How to make File Explorer open “This PC” in Windows 10
How to make Windows 10 start without a password
How to hide the Recycle Bin from the desktop in Windows 10
How to clear cache in Windows 10
How to disable fast startup in Windows 10