How to disable (hide) “Meet” in Gmail (app & website)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to disable (hide) “Meet” in the Gmail app and website.
How to disable (hide) the “Meet” tab in the Gmail app
1. Open the Gmail app.
2. Tap on the ≡ menu button.
3. Tap on Settings located at the bottom of the menu.
4. Tap on your email address (account).
5. Go to the Meet section.
6. Uncheck (untick) the Show the Meet tab for video calling option.
The “Meet” tab is now disabled (hidden) in the Gmail app.
How to disable (hide) the “Meet” section on the Gmail website
1. Visit the Gmail website.
2. Click on the settings button (gear button) in the top right corner.
3. Click on See all settings.
4. Click on Chat and Meet located in the settings menu.
5. In the Meet section, you select the Hide the Meet section in the main menu option.
6. Click on Save Changes.
The “Meet” section is now disabled (hidden) on Gmail.
If you like this article, you can buy me a coffee.
Read more articles about Android, Internet