How to Copy Movies, Music & Photos to Playstation 3 Hard Drive
This tutorial will show you step by step how to copy videos, movies, music and pictures from a USB flash drive or external hard drive to the hard drive of your Playstation 3.
How to Copy Media to the Hard Drive of Your Playstation 3
- Connect your USB pen drive or external hard disk to one of the two USB ports at the front of your PS3.
- Turn on your Playstation 3.
- Go in the PS3 main menu to:
- Video if you want to copy movies or videos (DIVX, XVID, AVI, MP4, MPEG-4, MKV or H.264).
- Music if you want to copy music (MP3, WMA or WAVE)
- Photo if you want to copy pictures (JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP).
- Go to "USB Device".
- Press the triangle Δ button of your controller on "USB Device" and choose "Display All".
- Press the triangle Δ button of your controller on the file or folder and choose "Copy".
The file or folder will be stored onto the hard disk of your Playstation 3.