How to Copy Movies, Music and Photos to Playstation 3 Hard Drive
This tutorial will show you step by step how to copy videos, movies, music and pictures from a USB flash drive or external hard drive to the hard drive of your Playstation 3.
How to Copy Media to the Hard Drive of Your Playstation 3
1. Connect your USB pen drive or external hard disk to one of the two USB ports at the front of your PS3.
2. Turn on your Playstation 3.
3. Go in the PS3 main menu to:
- Video if you want to copy movies or videos (DIVX, XVID, AVI, MP4, MPEG-4, MKV or H.264).
- Music if you want to copy music (MP3, WMA or WAVE)
- Photo if you want to copy pictures (JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP).
4. Go to "USB Device".
5. Press the triangle Δ button of your controller on "USB Device" and choose "Display All".
6. Press the triangle Δ button of your controller on the file or folder and choose "Copy".
The file or folder will be stored onto the hard disk of your Playstation 3.