How to change an internet shortcut icon in Windows 10
This tutorial will show you step by step how to change an internet shortcut icon in Windows 10.
1. Right-click on the internet shortcut and then click on Properties.
2. On the Web Document, tab, you click on the Change Icon button.
3. In the next window, you click on the Browse button.
4. In the next window, you go to the location on your PC where the icon is that you want to use as the icon for the internet shortcut.
5. Select the icon.
6. Click on the Open button.
Tip! If you're looking for an icon for your internet shortcut, then you can find free icons from websites, like iconfinder.com, findicons.com, and iconarchive.com.
For an internet shortcut, you must use an ICO icon (.ico).
7. Click on the OK button.
8. Click on the Apply button at the bottom of the window.
9. Click on the OK button.
The internet shortcut icon is changed.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to create a website shortcut on the desktop of your PC