How to burn VIDEO_TS files and folders to DVD using ImgBurn
This tutorial will show you step by step how to burn VIDEO_TS files and folders to a DVD that will play on any DVD player using the free popular CD/DVD burning program ImgBurn.
What is VIDEO_TS?
A VIDEO_TS folder is a Video DVD folder that contains three kinds of VIDEO_TS files that are required to play Video DVD movies.
The three files are:
- VIDEO_TS.VOB (Video and audio data)
- VIDEO_TS.IFO (Information like DVD menu, subtitles, etc.)
- VIDEO_TS.BUP (Backup of the information)
And the AUDIO_TS folder sometimes contains Video-DVD audio files, but this folder is often empty.
Related: How to burn VIDEO_TS files and folders to DVD
How to burn VIDEO_TS to DVD using ImgBurn
You can download ImgBurn here.
Warning! This software may offer unnecessary software during its installation. So, pay attention during the installation and decline any offers.
1. Insert a blank DVD into the DVD burner drive of your PC.
2. Open ImgBurn.
3. Click on Write files/folders to disc.
4. In the Source section, you click on the folder icon.
Or you can also click on File located in the top left corner and then click on Browse for a source folder.
A “Select folder to add” window will appear.
5. Go to the location on your computer where the VIDEO_TS folder is stored you want to burn to a DVD.
6. Select the VIDEO_TS folder.
7. Click on the Select Folder button.
8. In the Destination section, you make sure that the DVD burner drive of your PC is selected.
9. When you're ready, you click on the “folder → disc” (build) button at the bottom of ImgBurn.
ImgBurn will now burn your VIDEO_TS folder and files to DVD.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to burn VIDEO_TS files and folders to DVD
How to burn VIDEO_TS files and folders to DVD in Windows 10
How to play VIDEO_TS files and folders on macOS, Windows, and Linux