How to Burn VIDEO_TS Files & Folders to DVD using ImgBurn
This tutorial will show you step by step how to burn VIDEO_TS files and folders to a DVD that will play on any DVD player using the free CD/DVD burning program ImgBurn.
ImgBurn is a popular free CD/DVD burning program which allows you to burn all kinds of discs easily.
When you download a movie or open a movie DVD on your computer you will often see a VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folder.
The VIDEO_TS folder contains 3 files:
- VIDEO_TS.VOB - Video and audio data.
- VIDEO_TS.IFO - Information such as dvd menu, subtitles etc.
- VIDEO_TS.BUP - Backup of the information.
And the AUDIO_TS folder sometimes contains Video-DVD audio files, but this folder is often empty.
Burn VIDEO_TS to DVD using ImgBurn
ImgBurn is a versatile and popular free CD/DVD burning program that allows you to burn all kinds of discs.
You can also use it to burn VIDEO_TS files and folders to DVD.
You can download ImgBurn here.
- Insert a blank DVD into the DVD burner drive of your PC.
- Open ImgBurn.
- Click on "Write files/folders to disc".
- Click on "File" located at the top left and choose "Browse for a source folder" from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the location on your computer where the VIDEO_TS folder is stored.
- Select the VIDEO_TS folder and click on "Select Folder".
- Click on the "folder ⇨ disc" button.
ImgBurn will now burn your VIDEO_TS folder and files to DVD.