How to burn an MP3 CD with Nero Burning Rom (step-by-step)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to burn an MP3 CD with Nero Burning Rom.
You can make and burn an MP3 CD with MP3 music files and folders.
How to burn MP3 music files and folders to a CD using Nero Burning Rom
Nero Burning Rom is a well-known program for burning and copying CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs, and other disc-related tasks.
It's easy to use and has a lot of extra features.
You can visit the product page for more information about the program.Visit product page
- If you want to make and burn an MP3 CD with folders, then it's a good idea to create folders on your computer and then copy the MP3 files in these folders before you continue.
- I recommend using a CD-R instead of a CD-RW (rewritable CD), because not all CD players can play rewritable CDs properly.
1. Insert a blank (empty) CD into the CD burner drive of your computer.
2. Open Nero Burning Rom.
A “New Compilation” window will appear.
Note: If the new compilation window does not appear, you click on File located in the top left corner and then choose New from the drop-down menu.
3. Select CD from the selection menu located in the top left corner of the “New Compilation” window.
4. Click on CD-ROM (ISO) to select this option.
5. Click on the New button at the bottom right of the “New Compilation” window.
6. In the right section of Nero Burning Rom, you go to the location on your computer where the songs or folders are stored you want to burn to a CD.
7. Drag the songs or folders from the right section (File Browser) to the left section (Disc Content).
Tip: At the bottom of Nero Burning Rom you can view how much MB in file size you have left on your disc (how much music you still can add to your disc).
8. When you're ready, you click on Burn located in the top tool bar.
Or you click on Recorder located in the top menu, and then click on Burn Compilation.
A “Burn Compilation” window will appear.
9. In the Writing section, at Write speed, you can select a burning speed. The maximum speed you can select depends on the capacity of the CD burner of your PC and the capacity of the CD.
10. At Number of copies, you can enter the number of copies. This option is for people who want to burn more copies of the CD.
11. When you're ready, you click on the Burn button at the bottom right of the “New Compilation” window.
Nero Burning Rom will start burning your MP3 CD.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to burn MP3 music files en folders to a CD
How to burn MP3 files and folders to a CD in Windows 10
How to burn an MP3 CD in Windows
How to burn MP3 to an Audio CD that will play on any CD player