How to Block Someone on WhatsApp on a Nokia & Microsoft Lumia
This tutorial will show you step by step how to block and unblock someone on WhatsApp on a Nokia and Microsoft Lumia Windows Phone 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile smartphone.
And also how to block an unknown number (number that's not in your contacts list / not saved in your phone).
This tutorial will work for all Windows Phone 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile smartphones, such as the Nokia and Microsoft Lumia 435, 520, 530, 532, 535, 550, 620, 625, 630, 635, 638, 640, 650, 720, 730, 735, 830, 920, 925, 930, 950, 950 XL, 1020, 1320, 1520 and all other types.
When you block someone on WhatsApp you will no longer receive any messages and calls from this person.
Blocked contacts will not be able to start a chat with you.
Your status, last seen and online information will also no longer be visible to this person.
How to Block Someone on WhatsApp on Windows Phone
1. Open WhatsApp.
2. Open the WhatsApp menu.
3. Tap on "settings".
4. Tap on "contacts".
5. Tap on "blocked contacts".
6. Tap on the (+) icon located at the bottom.
7. Tap on the contact you want to block.
How to Block an Unknown Number that's not in Your Contacts List on WhatsApp on Windows Phone
1. Open the chat with the unknown contact.
2. Tap on the ... located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on "Block".
4. Tap on "Block".
When you receive a message from an unknown number (number that's not in your contacts list / not saved in your phone), you will also have the "Report Spam" option. This will report the user and add the user to your Blocked list.
How to Unblock Someone on WhatsApp on Windows Phone
1. Tap on "settings".
2. Tap on "contacts".
3. Tap on "blocked contacts".
4. Long press (tap and hold) on the contact you want to unblock.
5. Tap on "Unblock" from the pop up menu.
Maybe you're also interested in:
- How to Block & Unblock Someone on WhatsApp on a Android Smartphone
- How to Block Phone Numbers on a Nokia & Microsoft Lumia
- Windows Phone 8 & 8.1
- Windows 10 Mobile