How to Change Your Facebook Profile Picture on a Nokia and Microsoft Lumia
This tutorial will show you step by step how to change your Facebook profile picture in the Facebook app on a Windows Phone 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 Mobile smartphone (e.g., Nokia and Microsoft Lumia).
These steps will work for all Windows Phone 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 Mobile smartphones, such as the Nokia and Microsoft Lumia 435, 520, 530, 532, 535, 550, 620, 625, 630, 635, 638, 640, 650, 720, 730, 735, 830, 920, 925, 930, 950, 950 XL, 1020, 1320, 1520, and all other types.
You can only use pictures that are already been uploaded to Facebook (e.g., a photo from one of your existing albums).
How to Change Your Facebook Profile Photo on a Windows Phone 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 Mobile smartphone
1. Open the Facebook application.
2. Tap on the menu button (3 horizontal stripes) located at the top right of the app.
3. Tap on Photos.
Note: If you don't see Photos, then tap on your name to open your profile and then tap on Photos.
4. Tap on the picture you want to use as your new profile pic.
5. Tap on the ... button (at the bottom right).
6. Tap on make profile picture.
The photo will be set as your new Facebook profile picture.