How to Change Your Facebook Profile Picture on a Nokia & Microsoft Lumia
This tutorial will show you step by step how to change your Facebook profile picture in the Facebook app on a Windows Phone 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile smartphone.
(Including, Nokia and Microsoft Lumia)
These steps will work for all Windows Phone 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile smartphones, such as the Nokia and Microsoft Lumia 435, 520, 530, 532, 535, 550, 620, 625, 630, 635, 638, 640, 650, 720, 730, 735, 830, 920, 925, 930, 950, 950 XL, 1020, 1320, 1520 and all other types.
You can only use pictures which are already been uploaded to Facebook, like for example a photo from one of your existing albums.
How to Change Your Facebook Profile Photo on a Windows Phone 8, 8.1 & Windows 10 Mobile smartphone
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap on the menu button (3 horizontal stripes) located at the top right of the app.
- Tap on "Photos".
- Note: If you dont see "Photos", then tap on your name to open your profile and then tap on "Photos".
- Tap on the picture you want to use as your new profile pic.
- Tap on the ... button (located at the bottom right).
- Tap on "make profile picture".
The photo will be set as your new Facebook profile picture.
You May Also Like